Escape from Tarkov

Wie der Titel schon verrät - für die anderen Spiele halt.

Moderatoren: Icho Tolot, Moderatoren

Roland von Gilead
verdammt coole sau
Re: Escape from Tarkov

Beitrag von Roland von Gilead » 01.04.2020, 11:33

Roland von Gilead hat geschrieben:
31.03.2020, 20:17
pay2win :D
.... hat einer immer geschrien ... und jetzt:
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (10.54 KiB) 3909 mal betrachtet
[fullalbumimg]804[/fullalbumimg]
Bild Bild Bild Bild

Roland von Gilead
verdammt coole sau

Beitrag von Roland von Gilead » 03.04.2020, 10:22

Manche SCAV Runden sind klasse - gespawnt an ner Waffenbox - direkt nen IR, und beim ablegen in die kleine Tasche ... oh, ne Keylabskarte und eine OFZ Patrone.
Dann renne ich ganz schnell zum Ausgang um die 400.000 Rubel zu sichern :thumbup:
2020-04-03[10-50] (0).png
Bild Bild Bild Bild

[FtN|GT] Die Happy
Geschäftsmodell

Beitrag von [FtN|GT] Die Happy » 27.04.2020, 11:34

heute 12.5 nächste Woche 12.6 mit wipe

meine persönlichen hihglights:
After the wipe, at the flea market, you will only allowed to sell items that have found in raid status.

"Run through" status-will reset the “found in raid " status from items.

damit wird hachet runnern und RMT (real money tradern, also leute die ingame rubel für echtes geld verkaufen) das leben erheblich erschwert.
Flohmarket bots sind dann nahezu auch nutzlos und trader reseller sind auch raus. :thumbup:

Bin mal gespannt was das für einen shitstorm von den "n00bs" gibt.

ein paar sachen werden sicherlich schwieriger aber im allgeminen hoffe ich das durch weniger RMT auch weniger cheater unterwegs sind und man vielleicht mal labs spielen kann.

Auch wird rüstung deutlich länger effectiv sein da man high end munition nur selber hertellen kann oder vom händler kaufen die ein limit haben.

sieht alles in allem nach guten änderungen aus.
eines ist sicher diese mal hol ich mir direkt 2 lucky scav boxen :blume:
Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand / I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me /
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie Ausdrucken, Laminieren, Einrahmen und behalten

Roland von Gilead
verdammt coole sau

Beitrag von Roland von Gilead » 27.04.2020, 12:35

finde die Änderung auch nicht schlecht, vor allem die "billig aufkaufen und teuer verkaufen Händler" verschwinden aus dem fleamarket
Bild Bild Bild Bild

[FtN|GT] Die Happy
Geschäftsmodell

Beitrag von [FtN|GT] Die Happy » 30.04.2020, 11:53

zum über reddit auf ne schöne seite gestolpert.

http://www.tarkov-helper.com/

bereitet eine menge infos schön übersichtlich auf.

Wie schnell die ggf nach dem baldigen wipe aktualisiert werden kann ich nicht sagen das ganze als 1 man fan projekt läuft.
Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand / I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me /
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie Ausdrucken, Laminieren, Einrahmen und behalten

Roland von Gilead
verdammt coole sau

Beitrag von Roland von Gilead » 01.05.2020, 19:41

cool die Seite, schön Übersichtlich! :thumbup:
Bild Bild Bild Bild

[FtN|GT] Die Happy
Geschäftsmodell

Beitrag von [FtN|GT] Die Happy » 06.05.2020, 11:27

08.05. - 09.05. gibt es 20-25% rabbatt auf Tarkov wegen Russischen Feiertag.
Wer also noch vor dem nächsten wipe zugreifen will oder ein upgrade plant. jetzt kommt die passende zeit.

für den Wipe gibt es noch keinen genauen Termin aber es kann sich nur noch um eine handvoll wochen handeln.

Roland von Gilead
verdammt coole sau

Beitrag von Roland von Gilead » 10.05.2020, 23:09

der wipe wird wohl verzögert, sie stopfen Löcher im Flea market

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTark ... l_russian/

Recap and translation of the official Russian community podcast (May 8th)
Media

I am writing only the information Nikita had said on the podcast. Apologies in advance for possible mistakes, for English is not my native language. Everything is written in order of appearing throughout the stream. I am trying to add key point in bold, but there is additional info in translations. And I am certain there's going to be someone in the comments who will recap my recap, haha.

- New EFT sale commemorating Victory day (May 9th)

- Recent technical patch containts stuff for back-end.

There is mostly stuff for back-end. When there is some sort of overload of back-end the game doesn't feel well - you can't even exit the raid and all sorts of bullcrap is happening. So we added more logs, more debugging info and many little techincal bits and pieces.

- BSG team had a brief excercise in fast patch deploy and will strive to be faster in the future

We wrote it's gonna be 3 hours, but in fact it was 1,5 hours. So we want to be faster in that regard. Some people think the game is being patched magically by itself. There are times when we do something and it takes a long time. One time we were patching for about 6 hours, it's was very long. So we'll try to train ourself to deploy faster.

- Nikita is slowly getting mad in quarantine, so he wears a plate carrier all day long to lose some weight.

- Most of BSG team is working from home.

- BSG is currently testing and working on 12.6. BSG is delaying the patch because they are patching possible exploits that can appear in the new flea market system.

I am already recieving messages with potential exploits that people can try to use. See, here's the deal! We are making a game, all we want to do is to make the game. We don't frickin' need to "close the holes", fight with cheaters and so on. We are wasting a ton of time on this. Sure, you can say "UgH, tHeSe ArE mOdErN oNlInE gAmEs, ThEy MuSt HaVe PrOtEcTiOn FrOm ChEaTeRs" and you'll be right. But not to the point of allotting to it a third of all working time or even more.

Instead of making a functional system we must empirically and practically seek out all exploits by ourselves and with the help of the players and patch them. And we still won't patch them all. But you know what would happen when someone will find the exploit? They are going to blame us and say that we are lazy pieces of shit, that we do nothing.

In fact, right now we are delaying 12.6 because we are closing potential exploits in the new system.

- Pre-wipe events are going to be announced right before the wipe.

- Renewed Customs is not going to be added in 12.6

- BSG banned 1500 cheaters yesterday (May 7th)

- BSG is actively working on cheater protection together with BattleEye.

We are working with BattleEye and making our own little subsystems that are designed to insure BattleEye is working properly. Right now everything that I recieve from acqueintances regarding cheaters, like "check this guy and that guy and those", I send to BattleEye and they say "Oh, they are already banned" or "They are in the banwave list". And it's very often that people ask to check those who are either already banned or in the little incoming banwave.

BattleEye has its own internal system and strategy that they don't even talk to us in detail. There are times when the new cheat appears, but BattleEye doesn't act right away. It "marinates" the cheaters and collects the list of them to later ban them all in one banwave. Instant bans are implemented for some cheats, for others they are not implemented. BattleEye is mostly working by itself. We can send them videos with cheaters from the forums and information regarding them, that's it.

Some people think that we ban people when we watch videos. This is false. We send videos and Player IDs to BattleEye's special team and then they identify and analyze them.

- BSG is working on traffic encryption

Some cheats are using alternative environment to analyze the information. For those kinds of cheats traffic needs to be encrypted. We are working on it. Not many game developers practice it. So we've decided to do it and we've been working on it for the past month. It's a serious thing and it heavily affects CPU, so we are trying to optimise it so that the client and the decoder won't go nuts.

- Most of the cheats on the Internet don't work

To those who are sceptical about anticheat's capabilty - you can search working hacks yourself. *everyone chuckles*

Oh, I'm not saying that you need to test them, just search for sites that say they are working.

95% of all sites that you'll see have hacks that don't work at all, even if they say otherwise.

- There's a person on Youtube that baits people into buying outdated hacks by buying channels and streaming old cheating footage. BSG is not happy about it

There's a new thing that's been going on recently. There's a Youtube channel with a stream going on. Big red LIVE in the corner, 16k botted viewers, all that stuff. It's a prerecorded video. The guy buys channels with 500-600 subscribers and streams it on purpose. And he actually sells nothing, no cheats. He even wrote "Why are you striking my videos, why ban me? I am not doing something bad, I am actually helping you! I don't sell cheats, really. You get the money and the cheater is punished!" That's insane. We've already banned thousands of those videos. We have the legal department that quickly sends info to Youtube.

Buddy, if you are watching this - please stop wasting your and everyone's time. The thing you are doing is not nice.

- New economy is going to deal with resellers and add a new layer towards a greater future goal

Right now everything is out of stock because of resellers. When reselling disappears there's going to be much more equipment for sale. If we take 10 players that actively play EFT and use flea market 8 of them buy the stock and immediately sell it, they don't even need it. But they know they'll gain extra 70 RUB from each bullet.

First, right now this situation is nonexistent. You'll need to craft the ammo, put it on flea market and it's much harder than it looks. With the added limit to buying per restock everything is going to be okay.

Second, we'll be looking into it all, how it's going to play out. If there's going to be some super deficit we'll try to regulate it.

Third, we are gradually moving on to the automatically regulated economy. I've been talking about it many times. Traders are going to be deciding what to do by themselves. If they see that the product is being sold out they'll increase the prices. If the product is being sold out regularly they'll decrease the amount you can buy per restock or even stop selling the product at all.

It's a vurtual in-game economy regulated by trader "pseudo people". Anything can happen. A number of items can disapper due to unforseen outocomes, events and the economy's unpredictability.

- New iterations of economy are designed to slow down the accumulation of top tier loot

It's a new reality that you need to deal with. We don't want to create a refined system in which "these bullets cost this much, those cost that much, I know I'm going to buy that item for that much, so on and so on". It's not interesting. Especially regarding top-tier loot like armor and ammo. Our mission is to slow down and make it harder to obtain high level stuff. With every new wipe we are trying to make in-game cycle more organic and smooth.

- 12.6 is going to be a special patch that will change how the game is played

12.6 is very important and not like the past ones. There is a bunch of new systems implemented like overweight, fatigue, trading of crafted and found in raid items. And it's a clear representation of your work. A player would be able to craft items in the hideout and contribute to the system. A real supplier and not just a reseller.

- Nikita dislikes people who try to get rich in a short amount of time after wipe.

The economical system is pretty balanced, but because of certain people that are used to playing EFT differently and gaining advantage by using legit and prohibited methods, it's all coming apart. We don't want to see people racing each other for high value loot to become rich in a short amount of time. It's not right!

You can say that it's life, that it happens. Damn, in our situation it's not the concept and gameplay that we wanted to implement. We want to make it harder, more complex. We want you, the player, to decide.

- Nikita wants each player to have a certain role in the game and not become the jack of all trades.

We don't want you to become the master of all skills, super trader, super killer, a know it all. When I was designing the game I had vision in mind that each player going through the game cycle would have his own place in it. Like "I haven't completed all quests but I've become a pro at certain skills". The limitations are designed to not let people become superheroes, like they are used to in all games. People must find their calling, just like in real life.

- To add more to the new found in raid only flea market, BSG will reduce the amount of items traders sell.

Why and how from the point of playable realism there must exist a rule "I must be able to find every loot in raid" ?

First, you need to level up the traders, to spend your time and resources on them.

Second, 75% of all loot is spawned in any way.

And here's the thing we'll be implementing. Almost all loot in 12.6 is going to be spawnable on locations and AI, it won't be sold. There are going to be new gear elements that will spawn on scavs, raiders and guards.

- Nikita is not in a hurry with adding new content, trying to implement it gradually

We are trying to "smear" added content. There are lots of planned top tier armor, but from time to time I just add a new rig, new backpack. For example, there is going to be a backpack that has about the same amount of slots as Berkut, but it looks cooler in black camo. It looks cool, but you can't buy it, just find on a scav.

- New AI-driven UN soldiers are planned for the future

"Was Med Pack added to the game for shits and giggles?""YES... But really, why was it implemented. Some time in the future we'll add AI UN squads that would have machine gunners, medics, something like that. And these backpacks are going to spawn on those medics."

- Crafting system is going to be redesigned to allow more crafting recipes

Everything is planned out. Most of the top tier ammo can be crafted already. And we'll add even more ways. Why are we not adding it now? To be honest, we want to redesign it all because there's simply too many crafting recipes. We need to make a new slick interface. We'll add more variants of crafting to ammo.

- New loot spawns and redone old spawns. Dynamic loot is done, but will be added in the future.

We need to rebalance loot, that's what we are doing right now. In 12.6 there are going to be new loot spawns, old spawns are going to be redone. And we have lots of task regarding dynamic distribution of loot. It's done, but why it wasn't added in this patch... we had no time, that's all! It would probably be added in 12.7 or 12.8.

- Nvidia Freestyle is going to be prohibited.

"Some players are using old Nvidia Freestyle because it's less FPS-hungry than new PostFX. But we all know that Freestyle gives an unfair advantage. What is BSG's position on those people and the usage of Freestyle?"

"Our position is simple - we'll prohibit it with BattleEye. Just like we prohibited Reshade.

- Test servers with Unity 2019 and C++ engine builds are planned.

To be honest, we have done the techical servers already. And we have the need to use them. We are planning to release a special build of the game on Unity 2019. It's going to be the same game, but on another engine. If you want to try it out you'll need to actively submit tickets with bugs, not just play the game. Also we need people that play alot and know alot about the game, so they would spot inaccuracies right away. Also the C++ engine build is planned for testing.

- Maps with just Scav and PMC extracts would be added when all maps are done

"I've tried hundreds of times to exit at the scav-pmc exfil, but only managed it once."

"Ok, I get it. But imagine that EVERY exfil is going to need both a scav and a PMC""Oh, then the question is when it's going to be implemented?"

"I would say after all maps are done."

- Karma system for PMCs and Scavs is written down, but will be implemented when almost all bosses are added.

The karma system for Scavs is planned. Moreover, we want to make DLC in the future about scav's life. In it you're going to be able to play as a boss, so on and so on. And karma is very tightly knit around playing as a boss. A player Scav can kill the boss and leave. In this instance the karma is going to affect the player very heavily - from increased cooldown to your presence already known to the boss when you enter his area.

Karma system is written down. But we don't implement it yet because we first need to add not all, but about 80% of the bosses to locations.

- Arena mode about fighting a group of bosses is planned

Bosses are very cool. It's going to be very fun gunning them in Arena. There's going to be a mode in which you'll fight with a group of bosses. With each new boss we are trying to add new AI, new behaviour. And it's going to be interesting how those AI's interact with each other.

- New boss Sanitar on Shoreline.

Right now we are making the Sanitar (UAP, Paramedic, Aidman) who's going to appear in 12.7. His behavior is ill, to say. He aids people, makes stashes, hides items. He's interesting!

- Voicelines for Scavs planned, not just current muttering

For Scavs we have everything recorded just like for PMCs except for specific situations. So yeah, it's planned.

- First addition of Steam Audio will be in 12.6

Sound! When is the sound going to be redone!?

The first iteration of the new sound is going to be implemented in 12.6.

- Bosses will have their own voicelines

Bosses' voices are being recorded. We already have the voice of Reshala.

- Someone wants to voice a character? Write to BSG and nominate that person!

If you want a certain famous guy to voice someone - post it on Twitter, add hashtags, write to us. Make some noise. In short, if the person wants it, I am all for it. I don't want to pay a lot of money and get inexpressive, protocol work. I want the man to really desire it.

If you have ideas - write to us on Twitter. Our PR guy is going to look through them and send them to the team

- PostFX presets maybe coming out

"Are there going to be presets for PostFX?""I've seen a bunch of requests for presets, even for certain locations. I don't know, I think it's too much. But I'll think about it.

- Presets for flea market? Nikita is gonna think about it.

"Can we get presets for flea market filters?""I'll write it down"

- PostFX also working in the menu is planned

It can be done so PostFX will work in the menu, it's planned. It's just it's going to be harder to implement.

- War belts are planned to be added after plate carriers and rigs are remade.

"When are War belts are going to be added in the game? And would it be possible to add them before the plates system?

"I personally don't like war belts. Just because I'm not comfortable wearing them, that's all. It's just me, I'm a damn well-fed tactical. The more I carry, the worse I feel. I can't jump from trench to trench like a mongoose.

In short - war belts are planned. But after the remake of plate carriers, customization of chest rigs and so on.

- Chest rig customization would allow to display the contents of the pouches.

We almost confirmed the design of chest rigs' customization. It's a serious task. It's going to be done before patch 13.0. We'll be doing for a long time, 3 or 4 patches. It's a complex system with a full-fleged interface. There are lots of questions about optimizing it all, so you won't need to render millions of pouches, bake them. And we also want to make so that the contents of the pouches would be visible, but there are many subtleties. Pouches are different, mags are different. Long, short, thick, thin. We'll need to code a system that automatically scales and moves it all. Clipping will be present for sure, but we'll try to minimize it. It's one of my most awaited features.

- Decorative elements for chest rigs.

There are going to be decorative elements for rigs. Like this spring hook *grabs a spring hook on the plate carrier he is wearing*. You'll be able to buy lots of them and cover your torso with them.

AND YOU'LL GET WHAT? CHAINMAIL!

- BSG will not introduce quests to increase pockets slot count.

"There were suggestions about adding more slots to pockets for completing special tasks, like kill each boss 100 times and get double the amount of slots for pockets""I heard that. But here's the deal, then it's going to be meta. Everybody is going to be using one pair of pants, one jacket. And we don't have many of them."

- New clothes for PMCs and Scavs in 12.6

We can add all sorts of clothes to Scavs. We can add something like... smear Vaseline on yourelf 8000 times and get workpants with rubber boots for PMC! You'll be running around in a plate carrier and rubber boots, yeah.

In 12.6 we'll add new clothes to both USEC and BEAR and one jacket for Scav.

- UN troops will make it harder for you to traverse the map.

UN troops are going to be controlling and dividing the map so you won't be able to go around freely. And they'll have features tied to working with Peacekeeper.

- Since the start of EFT bugtracking program there has been over 13k collected tickets.

Y'know how many tasks we have? Since the start of bugtracking program we've accumulated... let's see what's the number of the most recent ticket... 13049! It's a shitload!

In Contract Wars we waited 2,5 years to get to 1000th ticket! Bonkers, man.

- There is going to be a guide on how to properly write a bugreport

"You said that there are only 10-20% of decent bugreports, everything else is garbage. Is there going to be a guide how to write a good report?"

"Okay, I hope the support team is watching the podcast. Please tell them to make an article on how to properly write bugreports so you'll become a tester on TTS"

- Nikita is adamant about adding VOIP to EFT. But they'll be testing it anyway.

VOIP was planned a long time ago, it was a must have in the game. But I've watched a bunch of new multiplayer games like Squad and so on. You'd think they are cool tacticool guys, but even then... huuuh...

There is certainly going to be a guy that would turn on a loud gay porn and it would annoy other players. We'll be making and testing VOIP anyway. To combat such abusers maybe we'll implement report system.

- Player report system is planned

"Regarding the report system - is it going to be like in PUBG that you can report a suspicious player?"

"Yeah, it's a system that's planned to be implemented in a near future. You can report a player for suspicious activity, potential cheats, inappropriate nickname and also you can report a lagging server. The last one will be useful for us.

- Player reports will not get people banned right away

Don't even think that people are going to be banned with reports, it's not going to be that dumb. Dude gets flooded with reports and gets banned, nothing like that. It's going to be a secondary system. If the player has an inappropriate nickname first he is forced to change it and after that he gets banned if he does it again.

So here's a situation - let's say there is a super private cheat that costs 80k a year, no one knows anything. From that there's lots of data, lots of reports on that guy. Then we track him - here he has strange speed, there he gets too many headshots. And all of that together gives us a reason to act. Not on that single guy, but the whole cheat. We detect by analyzing the client and server data and say that this guy is a cheater and BattleEye then does everything to get hardware proof that this guy indeed is using a cheat."

- Secure container changes not in 12.6. Maybe will be tested in pre-wipe.

I had an idea about not allowing to store trading items in the secure container in 12.6. But sensing how someone would explode if it was added, I decided not to. Maybe it will be added to test it during pre-wipe.

- Compass is planned in 12.7-12.8

Compass is planned in 12.7-12.8.

- New added land on Customs will be added in space inbetween Old gas station to Construction site

The patch of land from the Old Gas Station to Construciton site - that's how much is going to be added on Customs. With buildings, so on. They have detalisation that other maps don't, I asked the team to decrease it, so it won't stick out.

- Shoreline in its first version was even more unoptimised than you might remember.

I've been optimizing Shoreline when it first came out and it's been a complete trash, honestly. The developer man simply copy-pasted 2 varieties of rooms on Resort. Slippers, hairbrushes, 6 toothbrushes in one cup, glasses, papers - about 350 objects all together. So he simply copy-pasted it all everywhere.

The wings on Resort are mirrored, right? So he makes one wing and just mirrors it. And it wasn't stored in folders, it was just a bunch of files together. And I've been deleting these damn slippers for a week to optimize Shoreline. And then I was thinking that I've optimized it - was 15 FPS and became 17 FPS. Later they've done lots of other things to Resort.

Wish you could see what the detalisation was on Reserve. And the Labs, oh the Labs! Y'know that area with mechanical robot arms? It was completely different! It had 3-layer assembled lab boxes. Everything was being deleted and redone.

- EFT book is done and may go live mid-May.

Tarkov book is completed. Right now proofreading and redacting is happening. And about the series - I hope it's going to go live mid-May.

- New wave of players was very hard on BSG. Overall they increased the amount of servers from 17 to 170.

The Twitch Drops were complete bonkers. Thank God online has smoothen out. Before there were peaks - people come from work and start playing in different time. Lots of peaks that have been freaking us out, often during the night. And I remember - right before the New Year we all sat down together to think. 40k online and we are dead, our back-end is dead. And after New Year 60k came. After a week it was 80k. Another week it was 120k. Then it was 140k. And it all came down to 170k-180k online.

And all this time we've been monitoring and raising servers from the dead non-stop. In short, we had 17 servers and got 170 servers. And it sucked so much, we had to work without weekends and breaks. Admins and back-end staff were constantly blaming themselves and each other, I've been screaming all the time. It was not cool. And we were DDoS'd around New Year almost every day. DDoS were the ones that cost 15-20k dollars.

It's really hard to deal with such big online amount and the game of such size. And you can say "uGh, WhY dOn'T yOu JuSt BuY aMaZoN sErVeRs?" They cost a shitload, that's why! 1,4 million dollars a year, I couldn't believe my eyes. So we continued to modify the system by buying more servers, finding bugs and building fail-safe security, fool-proof and fault-proof.

- The first batch of merch is complete, but it's delayed because the site is not released yet.

Merch is delayed because of coronavirus. The main problem is the site, they don't have the time to build it, to test it and finally release it. The first batch is complete, I'm sure it will sell out like hot cakes.

- Bug abusers and skill grinders will be fought. Bug abusers can be reported after the introduction of the report system.

"What's your opinion on system abusers that grind the skills and raise them in a short amount of time? And do you have any plans for them?"

"I have a negative opinion. I don't like when people play the game not the way it was intended. I am really sorry for you, the honest people, that play it fair. And those abusers later say something like "Ah, Ya DiDn'T sEt ThE pRoTeCtIoN, sO iT mEaNs It'S aLl LeGiT". For that I can say this - go fuck yourself, dear sirs. We'll be fighting you.

If you are using the bugs - after the patch there is going to be a report function for bug abuse. And we'll be banning for that. So please don't do it, just report the bug.

- Bug bounty and rewards for finding them may be implemented in the future

I've been suggested a lot of times an advanced system about bug bounty and rewards. So yes, eventually we'll do it. But it needs extra resources.

- Dead PMC items won't be counted as found in raid because people may launder them. And BSG knows if you try to do shady trading on empty servers.

"Why the items from the dead PMC won't be counted as found in raid?"

"I'll say it again - you'll be able to trade items and launder them. But you can say "Oh, make it so it only applies to people in party". But no, people find their ways. They enter empty servers at night, empty maps like night time Factory.

And you know, it's all being monitored. We've banned so many bots, so many scripters.

- Introduction of Captcha in Flea market. There will be different triggers for it.

Flea market will have Captcha. And there are different conditions for it to trigger. You refresh too often - get the Captcha. Buying too much - get the Captcha. Selling two times for the price much higher - get the Captcha and a note in back-end that you are a shady guy.

- BSG won't protect you from unfair trades, it's in player's interest to be careful when using Flea market. And in 12.6 dollars and euros will have different colors.

"What about protection from unfair trades like cheap items in exhange for Red Rebel?"

"This part is tightly knit around new wipe and its new found in raid only rule.

First, the items will be put on flea market with more care and more thought. So people will be more considerate.

Second, everything must be done in stages. You can't do anything all at once. We have lots of bugfixes and features planned, so we do them in batches.

We have a bunch of quality of life improvements, like metrics, fool proofs. In 12.6 dollars and euros are going to be differently colored, people have been asking for it for a long time.

We don't have the need to do it. Players must be vigilant and careful. Flea market is a place where you can be fooled easily and you need to be careful. People want super tools like automatic buy, buy orders, and so on so that they can become a magnate while picking their nose.

You can become rich, you'll learn the ropes and that will be your shtick in the world of EFT."

- Nikita hopes that people would find their own role in the world of EFT and stick to it

My ideal image would be that people in EFT would eventually pick people in clans and battle groups by their skills. Not like "Ah, Vasili is a cool guy" or "Oh, this one has lots of moneys". Like this guy can pick locks, this one runs fast, that one trades well. I want it to be like that, so everyone would have their own role. And replayability would be huge.

- System with 2 playable characters in different realms is planned - one is permanent and one can be wiped

We'll introduce a system with two characters - one in a permanent realm and one realm being wiped constantly. Second one is just like it's going right now and the permanent one is going to be when you'll finish EFT. You can finish EFT when everything will be done - quests, story, etc.

- Mobile app's functionality will be limited. Nikita would like to develop API for flea market monitoring services.

Mobile app had been planned a long time ago. It's functions will be limited - you won't be able to trade or go to hideout. At least we want the player to be able to get the insured items, get the sold items or renew the offers in flea market, check the flea market, look up the in-game encyclopedia. It won't have the full functionality so you'll have the full system without needing to enter the game.

Veritas is the guy we want to develop the system. But right now we don't have the time to do it all. He says he can do it all by himself, but I know he can't.

There is a site for monitoring flea market. How they do it is not right. For those kinds of people we would like to develop API. Because those services would potentially cease to exist because of constant updating and constant Captcha.

If the site is cool, we'll contact you and give you the flea market data. I think it's even going to be public - prices, items on sale, etc. People would be able to make applications tied to that data and we won't be against it. What we are against is when the ads are involved on such sites. Especially the advertisement of RMT.

- Nikita threatens sites with Real Money Trading and cheat ads with potential lawsuit and shutdown.

If I see these RMT ads one more time I'm gonna tell our lawyers and we'll shut you all down. I know you guys want to earn the money. You have Patreon, you have donations, ads, all that stuff. I am not against it. What I'm against is the advertisement of this bullshit. Some even advertise cheats. So please be careful about that. We can easily shut you down even for the simple icon usage. Don't be dumb, don't get yourself in trouble.

- API is going to be released eventually.

NoFoodAfterMidnight is parsing the data, datamining it. It's not right, but I'm not against it. I understand that they all have the same reason - "give us API". It's not like we don't want it, we simply have more important stuff to do. I thought we'll release API by 12.7. API will be released eventually, but please don't hurry us, we have more important things to do than additional resources.

- BSG is against people bringing up datamined stuff. Nikita asks for people to be more positive and not blame the team constantly.

Some nasty people datamine developer objects that generate a wave of unnecessary questions that we need to answer and react to. And sometimes we don't have time to answer them.

Bugusers find another bug and make a video on Youtube right away. What are you even doing? They all try to justify it by saying that they bring light and attention to it. You can't believe how hard it is to work when you need to fix something in a hurry.

There are sane people that know it needs to be fixed, but eventually. But some just start to blame us, call us dumbasses. It's unpleasant to hear. Sometimes you start to think why are we even doing it, who are we making the game for. It's hard. We have 100 people in staff. I can't just make a call-out for people to start working in 9 PM on Friday. I can't call and say "Sergey, what are you doing? Grilling? Drop what you are doing and go fix the shit!" But even that happens sometimes. When we were balancing back-end we had to get people from vacations. It's serious and people can't see what's hidden behind all this deal, how hard it is. People burn out, people quit because they can't endure it. And I personally feel bad about it. I wanted everything to be good, but the man quit. The man quits with pent up negativity, but I want others to feel positive, to know that they work in the best company in the world. Working tasks are okay, but when someone from outside starts to get on your nerves and throw unnecessary info at you, impose unnecessary actions at you it really sucks.

Someone might say "Why do you complain? You get the money for it!" I won't even leave comments to that.

People that want to stand up to the game, to protect it - please say something. Positive comments are much stronger than negative ones. I don't mean that you should be a fanboy. We make mistakes, we say bullshit. But we never thought and wanted to lie to someone and make money from them. You just want to make everything right. We are not the legendary studio that makes everything right, but we strive to become better.

- There were many events BSG wanted to visit, but due to coronavirus it was all cancelled.

The past year has been by far the most positive and productive ever. If not for the coronavirus and not for the cancellation of the events we wanted to visit, it would be even more amazing. But there are many things to come, it's not all lost.

- First iteration of skill redesign is complete

"Is there any infomation regarding skills redesign?"

"First iteration is complete. A part of skills will be redone - how they are leveled, bugs associated with them"

- Underbarrel launchers are going to be added after BSG adds hand grenade launchers

"When the new underbarrel launcher are going to be added in the game?"

"First we plan to add hand grenade launchers. After that we'll add underbarrel launchers."

- VSS ammo nerf in 12.6

"Is there going to be a nerf to VSS?"

"There's been a work done to it in 12.6. I think it's about ammo damage."

- EFT release date unclear, will be announced after the completion of key features.

"Nikita, you said that in May you may announce the date of release. Are you going to do it?"

"I thought in that time I'll know for sure. But I can't say it right now. Because right now there are many things in EFT that need to be done. These are Streets of Tarkov, chest rig customization and story quests. These 3 features need to be complete before we announce the release date.
Bild Bild Bild Bild

[FtN|GT] Die Happy
Geschäftsmodell

Beitrag von [FtN|GT] Die Happy » 11.05.2020, 08:56

wow

das mal einiges.

das sich die economy ändern wird mit den fleamarked änderungen war ja klar aber das scheint wohl noch viel tiefer zu gehen als ich erwartet habe. find ich gut.

auch das ein focus drauf liegt das ansammeln von hightier loot möglichst zu verlangsamen finde ich sehr gut. ist zwar schön in tier 5-6 rüstung mit top munition rumzulaufen aber irgendwann wird es eintönig. deshalb ist der beginn eines wipes immer am interessantesten. kaum jemand hat/benutzt schalldämpfer, rüstung und munition und waffen ist viel mehr variation drin.

sehr gut das sie den network traffic verschlüsseln wollen, das dürfte eine menge radar hack die sonst nicht erkennbar sind eindämmen.

was ich nicht verstehe (vielleicht übersetzungs fehler ?) warum für 12.6 streets of tarkov, chest rigs und neue quests fertig sein müssen obwohl diese sachen erst für später geplant sind.

alles in allem eine menge nette infos, bleiben wir gespannt.
noch gut 40 mio ruble cash im stash zum verbrennen.

Roland von Gilead
verdammt coole sau

Beitrag von Roland von Gilead » 11.05.2020, 10:40

ja, finde die Änderungen auch gut. Wenn nicht mehr alle Welt mit 6er Panzerung, Schalldämpfer & Thermaloptiken unterwegs ist wird es ausgewogener. Wer "Gearfear" hat für den wird es nicht einfacher :D

Das mit der Handelsplattform finde ich super, die Auf & Verkäufer nerven einfach nur. Ich bin mal gespannt wie lange man jetzt braucht seinen Hideout auszubauen ....

Das mit dem verschlüsselten Traffic ist ein sehr "ambitioniertes" Ziel ... das haben schon andere nicht hin gekriegt :clown: Toll wäre es - diese ganzen Wall & Radarhacks etc. arbeiten mit dem unverschlüsselten Traffic - s. Pubg & Co.

13Mill. zu verbrennen habe ich mittlerweile auch schon :baeh:
Bild Bild Bild Bild

[FtN|GT] Die Happy
Geschäftsmodell

Beitrag von [FtN|GT] Die Happy » 12.05.2020, 10:07

angeblich war das mit der "großen" verschieben ein übersetzung fehler.

nikita war danach bei pestily im stream und hat es auf :"soon soon" korrigiert :bonk:

[FtN|GT] Die Happy
Geschäftsmodell

Beitrag von [FtN|GT] Die Happy » 19.05.2020, 08:34

https://eft.monster/

not ne nette seite die nach dem wipe zur "questverwaltung" sicherlich ganz nützlich sein kann

[FtN|GT] Die Happy
Geschäftsmodell

Beitrag von [FtN|GT] Die Happy » 27.05.2020, 08:50

Pre- Wipe event läuft seit gestern.

Kann sich also nur noch um Tage handeln.

Mit "Glück" Donnerstag aber ich vermute eher nächste Woche Montag oder so.

Im moment gibts erstmal Raider anstatt scavs auf vielen karten. dann wird meist alle trader freigeschaltet preise extrem reduziert und globale limits für items entfernt so das jeder die sau rauslassen kann.
Danach gibts ggf experimente mit anderen dingen.

Roland von Gilead
verdammt coole sau

Beitrag von Roland von Gilead » 27.05.2020, 08:54

ja, gestern schmerzlich gemerkt das die "Scavs" nicht mehr so doof sind wie sonst ... :D
Bild Bild Bild Bild

Roland von Gilead
verdammt coole sau

Beitrag von Roland von Gilead » 02.06.2020, 16:31

so langsam ist das Spiel auch Cheater verseucht ... hier ein Beispiel .... tanzt auf Factory vor einem rum, interessiert nicht das man auf ihn schiesst - Unverwundbar :sick:
2020-06-02[17-26]_68.7, 1.5, -9.4_0.0, -0.1, 0.0, 1.0 (0).png
Bild Bild Bild Bild

Antworten