Bored of ARK? There you go...
1. watch videos about the game or streams
2. buy it
3. start on pvp --> get killed over and over
4. go to pve/local --> learn how to play the game (keep pvp in mind)
5. make friends on a pve server
6. go to the pvp server where you where killed when first played the game, take your new friends with you
STRIKE BACK AND EXTINCT EVERYTHING!
After that, get a cool beer (or cola if too young), enjoy your epic win, the 750 hours of epic nice gameplay you had and continue your journey for the next 750 hours:
Master Hardcore severs
Master Primitive Servers
Win your first SOTF tournament
Go to a private server with custom community events, massiveley modded and more and more content to explore.
Rent a Server, take all the new friends you made the last 2000 hours of gameplay, based on your experience and expertise in the game set up the server to fit all your needs and taste.
After arround 2500 hours of ARK experience you can say "okay, thats it, im done, i did EVERYTHING possible, had fun, made a TON of new friends, now its boring, time to say good bye and play the next game... because... ark is already 3 years out in its stable version and is pretty oldschool".
But... ITS TWOTHOUSANDFIVEHUNDRET FKN HOURS OF GAMEPLAY!!!!!!
Feel free to link this thread to everyone who deserves it:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/di ... 942389869/
Dino Futter Board
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1